Sunday, July 17, 2011

SO nervous about abercrombie kids interview?

I was at the mall yesterday and my cousin talked me into applying at abercrombie kids. Im 17 and i know at interviews, if you say one thing wrong than your just screwed. I scheduled my interview for july 5th at 4 and i applied for the modeling position and Im just worried about what to bring like do i bring a purse or just my wallet and keys and phone or nothing at all. My hair is naturally curlly kind of wavy but idk if i should straighten to not seem like i just got out of bed. i have clothes from both abercrombie and hollister but idk what to exactly wear. The biggest part im worried about is the question, i get nervous and itll be worse when its group interviews. Ive read some answers on here but they havent really helped out that much. I hope i get it and thanks for your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment