Monday, July 18, 2011

Help! He was my everything and my best friend. He changed so fast and I cant deal with him being gone forever.?

wow...that is really tough. im really sorry for that. i thought me being dumped by my ex girlfriend, her finding someone else a month later and still being in love with her, having plans with her was tough, but this is alot more so. I really wish i could give you advice. I do believe if he really loved you two, theres no way he would be able to treat you like this. Absolutely no way. He may be going through alot, but thats no excuse for treating someone you wanted to marry like they mean nothing to you. Best thing you can do right now in my opinion, is just take it as you will not be getting back together. you dont want to keep holding on to that hope, cuz it will just hurt even worse if you do, trust me on that one. ive been holding on hope with my ex right now, and it hurts, but i know i have stop and tell her we need to stop talking so i can heal finally. And i think that is what is best for you to do as well. Obviously i know nothing about who you are, but you seem to be a very very kind, good hearted person, and just keep reminding yourself of that. Theres nothing you did to make him act this way, it was all him. If you stop trying to get in contact with him, he may realize just what he has done, he will start to miss you alot, and maybe in a week, two, three, i dont know, he will come to realize just what a big mistake he made and if you are willing to accept him back into your life, if you think you will be able to trust that he wont do this again to you, then maybe youll be together again someday. But for now, act like its over for good, improve things about yourself. everyone has things to work on, and even act like it doesnt bother you as much, ACT being the main word there because i know it does. And next time he sees you he will blown away. Hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment