Monday, July 18, 2011

Why does he do this to me? [ 10 points ]?

I am SORRY that you are going thru H**** But guy's are jerks and seem to take great joy in being oblivious to are pain. But from what your saying he is aware and likes it. It makes him feel empowered and THE MAN. Hey look at me ive got this girl and have this one willing to do anything for me Im just so cool. Guy's really are that big of jerks. You need to get some strength and self respect back Do me a favor look up and watch a video for me Sugarland Stay. I really want you to listen to the words all of them you will see yourself in there but PLEASE DO IT. The odds are that the only reason you really want him back is that he is with someone else. I always say why go digging thru your own garbage you got rid of him for a reason or a lot of reasons, it just seems that what we cant have is so much more appealing to us. What would you tell a friend that was going thru the same thing. Besides why would you want to be with a guy that is treating another girl like a worthless piece of meat right in front of you? He is playing a game with both of you and dont seem to care if he hurts either one. Stand back and realy look at it find the video on YouTube and watch it and really think about it and yourself and what you deserve obviously a lot more than he wants to offer you. He is enjoying your pain he has known you a lng time so he knows how to hit below the belt and he's doing it. YOU DESERVE THE BEST AND HE'S NOT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment