Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Help me. My iPod touch is not working right!?

Ok please help m iPod touch (4.1 if that helps) is not working right. You know how when your in safari, notes, the calculator, or anything else that let's you turn your iPod horizontal or vertical and the screen changes too? It won't change!!! And no it is not locked. I checked. And also. I have a couple of games like my racing one and my foamy the squirrel game that require you to tilt the iPod or shake it. And I can't. I tilt and shake but nothing happens. Please help. It I jailbroken too. But I has been for a long long time. And I haven't done anything else to it. PLEASE HELP. do I need to reboot or reset completely?? I would also prefer it if I didn't have to delete anything or backup anything. But if I must then I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment