Monday, July 18, 2011

Feathers? i need your opinion [;?

They use a little metal bead that they thread feathers and your hair into and then they flatten the bead with a hair device similar to pliers. I've had feathers 3 times, the first time I accidentally brushed them out my getting my hair brush caught above the bead. I went back into the salon and they put them back in for free! I had them removed for prom and put back in right after and I've had them all in since the beginning of May! None have come out :D I personally like the more neutral natural looking ones rather than the bright pinks and greens, but I also love my turquoise one! I have 1 grizzly neutral (grizzly means it's the stripped kind), 1 tan, 1 grizzly turquoise, 1 dark burgundy grizzly on the top of my head, and 3 long neutral grizzlies underneath. I get compliments all the time on them, but I get the most compliment on the grizzly turquoise one. You can definitely pull them off!! :) You can straighten and curl with your hair with them in and it doesn't harm them at all! They're worth trying cause you can always take them out and they're just a fun accessory and what girl doesn't LOVE having another accessory?!

No comments:

Post a Comment