Monday, July 18, 2011

Does my Puppy have Parvo?

Before anyone answers rudely I cant withdraw money cuz the banks closed for Memorial Day =( . Earlier he was throwing up foamy stuff and had diarreah and wouldn't touch his food or water. He also just set in the corner looking around. I did some research online Asap and it sounded like Parvo =( (not sure though)...so I went out and bought some Pedialyte, Peptobismol, and jars of baby food like it said online since I cant get to the vet right now and within 2 hours he stopped Vomiting and is able to eat and drink water without throwing it up is this a good sign? He still has Diarreah but no vomiting since. Im still giving him Pedialyte to hydrate him. Can anyone Plz help me?? =( I know the Vet is first option but I cant now

No comments:

Post a Comment