Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hydrogen Peroxide killed my tastebuds!?

i kept swishing with it for like an hour last night... i was trying to whiten my front teeth... the tip of my tongue was almost constantly exposed to the burning, foamy solution... it felt very abrasive on the tip of my tongue and gums.... this was last night... i tried to eat a doughnut today... it tasted like fried dough... tried to drink a mountin dew... tasted not sweet and funky... someone bought me an ice creme cone after school... it lasted like frozen milk... i can hardly taste anything sweet.... its like my sweet taste perception went from 110% to 5-8% over night... my whole tounge was exposed... but the tip of it got it wayyy worse then the rest.... are my taste buds damaged? are they dead? will they come back? is it permanent? will i ever be able to enjoy sweet food again?

No comments:

Post a Comment