Monday, July 18, 2011

Hi. Ive got a problem with my p...... could it be urinary infection?

Right as you can see by my avatar I intend to remain anonimous due to the embarrassing problem Ive got. Ive been experiencing some burning after I pee. Not during or before. Its weird Its also a discomfort feeling. But the weird part is this. Before I do pee I see a white foamy substance that looks like precum on the tip of my penis and it drips too. It could be precum but then why if I want aroused? Could it be any other form of infection? Besides that I feel somewhat weak and drowsy. Now here is the real embarrasing part. Im a late 20s guy and never had sex before however I do masturbate often. Last time I did upon ejaculation I did feel that burn after I did ejaculate but I thought nothing of it in fact that was the first time Ive felt it. Im not making this up and it is concerning me. Im going to see a doctor but Id like to see some tips or possibilities on what it could be. Thanks for understanding guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment