Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Has anyone been like this!?!?

Ive been sick since the begining of april now. Randomly a few times a week since i would get hot and throw up everything in my stumache. Whenever there wasnt food in my tummy it would be foamy. Ive noticed that sometimes when i take my birthcontrol it makes me sick. Had to get the lowest dose a while back and i helped. So not sure if thats it. But i was resently put on ibprophen to help a sore thoat and i ended up thowing up 4 times this week so far. But i dont always get sick from the pills. Its on days i do t too. So im very confused and worried. I just wish i knew what was wrong with me :( does anyone know? Please any info who help! I told my mom to make a doctors apt for this week but i just want some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment