Thursday, July 21, 2011

DOUBLE DATE WITH MY EX BF AND CURRENT BF - HELP!!!!!?

So I am going on a double date w/ my current bf & I found out the other couple is my ex bf & his new gf!!! Yeah, I know. Horrible situation. Anyway, I really don't want my bf & my ex discussing things, if u know what I mean so I want to wear like a disguise and/or look different. For ex, I have brown curly hair. But I am going to straighten it & dye it blonde temporarily. My ex has never seen me in makeup so I am going to get my makeup professionally done so it looks different & I am going to wear a super cute dress. I never wore dresses when I was w/ my ex, only jeans. The thing I am wondering is will this be enough or will he still recognize me? The main thing I am worried about is my teeth. I don't have yellow teeth but they aren't the whitest. But they are crooked & I have a huge overbite. They aren't really mistakable. So I was going to use some white strips & make them super white so my ex won't recognize them, but how still how many ppl do u know w/ crooked teeth? Any other suggestions to disguise myself? Will he still recognize me? Plz don't say just to suck it up & go. That would be extremely awkward & I did some things I'm not proud of when I was w/ my ex (nothing extremely bad) but still I don't want my bf hearing about them. Plz help! Thx - 10 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment