Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sorta religious tattoo help (more info)?

Ok here's my story...my parents were drug addicts when I was born. After my birth, My dad quit everything and straightened up but my mom didn't. They divorced and I was constantly caught in between fights. My mom was a terrible influence on me and I was quite the troublemaker. My dad won custody of me and remarried. Since I was 6 my dad has straightened me out to be a nice guy. If it wasn't for him, I would prob be a drug addict hs dropout, or a convict, or quite possibly dead. I was really headed down the wrong path. He basically saved my life and I want to get a tattoo for him. He is all tattooed up his arms and on one of his newer ones he was gonna incorporate the bible verse Psalm 23:4 "yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me..." but he didn't bc he ran outa room. I really like that and want to get that tagged on me but I don't want just words. What else could I get? I'm open to all serious suggestions. And idrk where I want it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment