Monday, July 18, 2011

My one year old male pug started throwing up a yellow/clear liquid this afternoon?

The day started out fine, I finished some gatorade and I let him play with the bottle. I usually let him play with poland spring water bottles until he's done with them (aka chewed it up and crushed it) The bottle wasn't broken or anything just a little chewed up. He started throwing up everywhere, it started out clear and foamy but just now he threw up this yellow liquid and a lot of foam. He's been getting kind of tired lately, like he used to run around and stuff but now he sits down more often or lays down,still energetic and everything, but I just thought it was because he'd put on some weight and was getting tired hauling all of himself around. Do we have to take him to the vet? What's wrong with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment