Thursday, July 14, 2011

I think I might have breathed in some apple juice?

I was drinking apple juice, and I don't really remember how much I had in my mouth, I don't think it was that much, though, but I don't really remember...Then all of a sudden it felt like it went down the wrong pipe and it still feels kind of weird in there like in my throat and up in my chest, I think some of it might have gotten into my lungs? But I also think I might have swallowed some of it normally, too? I never burp but I just burped a little bit and something foamy-ish-like came up with it. Am I just being paranoid, or do you think I really got some apple juice in my lungs? It was maybe 5 or 10 minutes ago, and it still feels kind of weird. If I'm not just being paranoid, is it okay? Will something bad happen, or does it take a whole lot for someone to "dry drown"? I'm kind of freaking out because I freak out about a lot of things and I get paranoid often, but I can never tell =/

No comments:

Post a Comment