Friday, July 15, 2011

I fear I have trichomoniasis? Does it always come out to HIV?

I was recently told I had "trich". My symptoms were greeny-whitish discharge, burning, and itching. I was treated with an anitibiotic and mine cleared very quickly. I came home and googled this STI to see it kept referring to HIV. Googling is the worst thing to do. Look at ligit sites.I had huge anxiety it was awful. I also had an HIV test to calm my nerves and it came back negative. But having "trich" does not mean you have HIV but if left untreated and you continue to have sex with someone with the HIV virus, you are more acceptable to get it because of the sores in the vagina "trich" causes. No home remedy will cure these you need to see a doctor ASAP. Please protect yourself, get tested and have safe sex. It's not worth the risk. I have learned my lesson. Its very scary and stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment